As for TTS, you can use nuance TTS voices from igo primo (win CE).
1. DL and install it on your android device:
2. Enable it in your android settings (vocalizer TTS)
3. Create: sdcard/Nuance/languages/ged/speech/components
4. In the components folder put all the *.dat files, in vautov5 folder put the *.hdr files
5. Change now in your primo winCE voice the info.ini file:
tts_engine="nuance_v5" into tts_engine="android"
6. Upload the changed voice file to your android primo
7. Thats all
PS. Don't think there are some hebrew primo tts files around :/